Community development block grant
Potential fiscal sponsors for matching funding:
Washington Area Community Investment Fund
Bread for the City
Workforce Investment Council
Non-voting equity for members:
All logged contributions that meet the following conditions will be rewarded with a 5-7% semi-annual interest return on their investment in proportion to overall business profits at the end of the fiscal year.
- The task or project has been pre-approved by a majority of the existing members at the time of the contribution.
- The working member has signed the cooperative bylaws agreement.
- Any associated third-party expenses have been approved by a managing director prior to initiating the work in question.
The value of contributions will be measured in hours of approved work or direct capital investment (or in the form of a loan). Project and task-based work will be valuated and logged at the time of execution. A timesheet or purchase order record must be submitted within a reasonable timeframe as to be determined by the board.
Non-voting equity customer, partner, or public contributions:
- Directly purchasing member products or services.
- Direct capital investment or loan.
Customer payments may be retroactively approved as non-voting equity if the customer signs and submits the member bylaws within 3 months of the services or products purchased:
- Capital investments may be exchanged for direct member services at any time as long as CrowdWork has the capabilities to perform the scope of work requested.
- Partial withdrawals may be approved by the board on an individual case basis.